Thursday 22 March 2012

April Sponsors shout out....





For a long time I did not have any sponsors for Moon to Moon as I really didn't want any adverts to detract from the 'vibe' of Moon to Moon. However, I have got so many e-mails from lovely people with awesome shops, blogs, creative talents and businesses that I have decided to give it a go and help generate traffic for others - share the love!!!

So........... 


If you are an artist, musician, blogger or have a business you would like to promote here on Moon to Moon or have any questions please click here to visit the sponsorship page 



xxx Gabi xxx

2 comments:

aroluna said...

Yes, Me, Sure, I, aroluna, me, Gaby!

The Flying Tortoise said...

I too, hope that advertising doesn't detract from the beauty and simplicity of your blog...
Hugs.
Keith